The Crested Butte Farmers Market hosts farm-to-table harvest supper every spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each harvest supper is sourced entirely from local foods, down to the salt on the table.
The Crested Butte Farmers Market will support Vinotok by sponsoring the legendary festival’s Harvest Feast. The Vinotok Harvest Feast is Colorado’s largest (and most affordable) farm-to-table dinner. The entire menu is sourced from the region’s organic and sustainable farms whose methods nourish the soil, the farm, and our community. Pick up tickets ($15 for adults, kids pay their age) at Rumors Coffee House/Townie Books and the Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum. The Feast will be held in downtown Crested Butte on the 100 Block.
Vinotok Harvest Feast Menu (example)
- Celery and Apple Salad: Heirloom Celery, 3 Kinds of Apples, Yogurt, Mint, Orchard Blossom Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Utah Mineral Salt
- Roasted Meats: Roast Ham, Roast Pork
- Roasted Root Vegetables with Herbs: 3 Kinds of Potatoes, 3 Kinds of Beets, 2 Kinds of Turnips, 3 Kinds of Carrots, Grass-fed Ghee, Parsley, Thyme, Sage, Oregano, Utah Mineral Salt
- Cider-braised Cabbage & Apples: 7 Kinds of Cabbage, 3 Kinds of Apples, 3 Kinds of Onions, Grass-fed Ghee, Fresh Apple Cider, Utah Mineral Salt
- Whole-grain sourdough bread: baguettes, boules and more
- Autumn Fruit: Pears, Apples, Plums
- Fresh Apple Cider by Big B’s, Hotchkiss
- Hard Apple Cider by Blossomwood Cidery, Cedaredge
- Perry by Blossomwood Cidery, Cedaredge
- Mead by Blossomwood Cidery, Cedaredge
- Filtered Water
Events for the Feast
- 5:30: Street Opens for Guests. Grab a table, make a head wreath.
- 6:00: Handfasting / Recommitment Ceremony by Marcie Telander
- 6:30: Dinner is served.
- 8:30: Fire Dancing and Poetry
Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Kids pay their age. To purchase tickets, visit the Crested Butte Heritage Museum, Rumors Coffee House or contact us.